Minting Your First Combo
Combos empower NFT owners to combine two or more NFTs to mint a new one.
The above picture shows a Combo of an NFT from the BAYC Collection and an NFT from the "Hat Collection".
1) Before you can start minting your first Combo, you must first connect your wallet to the 1Combo website. If you do not, you will not be able to mint any Combos. If you do not possess any NFTs, 1Combo will recommend popular NFT Collections and provide links to purchase them.
2) The next step is to check whether the NFT Collection you want to use for your Combo has been activated. To check, you need to go to "My Wallet" and click "My NFTs". If the Collection you want to create a Combo with has been activated, you will be able to see it under "Available Combos for My NFTs". From there, you can choose to use a Template for your Combo by clicking "Combo Like This" or create your new Combo by clicking "Mint a Combo". Regardless of how you decide to mint your Combo, you have the option to personalize it in the "Preview Panel".
3) If the Collection your NFT belongs to has not been activated, you can activate it on the same page by clicking "Activate" under the "Activate Combos for My Other NFTs" section. To activate a Combo Collection, you have to pay a fee. When you do, you become that Combo Collection's owner. Every time a new Combo is added to your Combo Collection, you generate revenue. After your Collection is activated, you can follow steps 2 and 3 to mint your Combo.
4) When you mint your Combo, you can view it in "My Wallet", "My Combos". You can take the following actions with your newly minted Combo:
- 1.Share: share it on social media and use it as a verified avatar on Twitter
- 2.Dismantle: Break down the Combo into its original NFTs
- 3.Edit: Make changes to your current Combo
- 4.Trade: trade it on OpenSea and other marketplaces